Warning: There has been a change that requires you to verify your location with GPS. Because of this change, the instructions have been updated.
Last Update: August 9th, 2018
Note : If you have questions, please ask your question on our forum.
- You can’t use the bunq app on your phone to (temporary) change your address to an Italian one.
- Use one of the following methods to change your address to Italy (step 3 and 4 are a bit different with both methods) and continue with step 5:
- Open the bunq App (bunqDesktop or through BlueStacks) and go to your profile page
- Change the address so it will be recognized as an Italian one:
- Set the country to Italy
- Add a zero in front of the four digits of your postal code
- Add the two letters of your postal code in front of the city name.
- Add the Netherlands just after the city name.
- Now just order a new card the way you always do (both cards work : maestro and mastercard)
note: Order a new card, so no replacement card for one of your current cards! That doesn’t work!
- Go to your Profile when you’re done and click on My Membership
- Select the just created invoice to validate that the Country states Italy or IT (in the image below)
- Go back to your profile and change your address back to your real address.
- Your Italian bunq card will be delivered to your own address in a couple of days.
- If you want to check the delivery date, you can check your cards for the estimated delivery date